Minding the unrest in the south eastern Nigeria caused by some unpatriotic elements in the country I wish to draw the attention of the good people of katsina state.
1. That over decades of history, we remain the most peaceful state in Nigeria that had enjoyed relative peace. This is indeed a loudable effort.
2. We should at all cost disregard the circulated rumours on the social media on killing and injuring our people in the south eastern mostly Igbo dominated area.
3. Our maturity as tolerant over the years by our intellectual and enterprising youth should not be derailed by activities of hoodlums, senseless and mindless Nigeria
4. I assure the Igbo’s, all and sundry of your protection of life’s and properties by this government under the watch of Rt. Hon. Aminu Bello Masari. Effort are ongoing as our able governor is in touch with governors of south east particularly that of ABIA on the safety of our katsina people their.
5. Peace is much more important than anything. It is only with peace that we talk of a life and a meaningful life, let us embrace all peace and anything peace. With dialogue we shall achieve that which can never be achieved by war…..greatness.
6. His excellency, Governor Aminu Bello Masari appreciate the good people of katsina state calm ness and look forward to restoring katsina to its glorious days of EDUCATION & AGRICULTURE