3. Cut off mark is 180 for faculties of Arts and Social sciences, Science and Military Science and Interdisciplinary Studies, and 210 for faculty of engineering.
4. Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) obtained in not more than two sittings relevant to the faculty of their choices.
5.Candidates must have credit in English Language and Mathematics.
6.Candidate must be at least 17yrs old and not more than 21yrs old as at August 2019.
7. Male candidates must not be less than 1.68m tall and 1.58m tall for female.
8. Candidate must be single male or female.
9. Knowledge of French is a great added advantage.
10. Candidates awaiting (SSCE) results are not qualified.
11. Only SSCE results of not more than 5yrs old would be accepted.
12. Currently female candidates can only apply for Navy or Army.
Interested Candidates should log on to www.ndaapplications.net after generating their RRR code via Remita in the sum of *N3,500* only. *Please note that only payment against RRR codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.*
Applicants applying for admission into NDA MUST also apply for JAMB, but may not necessarily select NDA as their choice of University.
Registration closes on: February 9, 2018
NDA entrance examination will take place on *Saturday May 19, 2018* at designated centers across the country. Only candidates with JAMB 2018 registration number will be eligible to write the exams.